The Rename Manager is a program for renaming multiple files/folders at once. By configuring renaming methods the names can be manipulated in various ways.
The Rename Manager helps you to rename your files/folders using different masks for file/folder names and extensions, so that you can quickly and easily rename them into a format you want. You can rename file/folder names as well as files extensions.
It is easy to set up an advanced batch job using multiple methods on a large amount of files. All files/folders will be changes and saved in the same folder where they were placed before changing. Also you can easily rollback changes and start from the very beginning.
- Unicode support
- Preview new names in real time
- Supports for different amount of files
- Undo previous batch
- Several renaming methods
- Use multiple methods at once
- Change case of files/folders name
- Remove / Delete part of files/folders name
- Remove pattern from files/folders name
- Replace part of files/folders name
- Add / Insert text into files/folders name
- New names based on a list of names
- Change file attributes
More examples of use
- Change the case of a files/folders name to uppercase or lowercase, or change the case of the first letter in every word.
- Replace a part of a files/folders name based on a search pattern.
- Add incrementing numbers to files/folders names.
- Change file extensions.
- Cleanup files/folders names and remove spaces and underscores.
- Add a prefix or surfix to files/folders names.
- Rollback names to original names if renaming batch goes wrong.
- Add date taken to the file name of jpg/jpeg files.
- Change existing numbers in files/folders names.
CPU: 400 MHz or higher
RAM: 128 MB or more
Hard Drive: 5 MB of free space
Note: Please contact us to receive license key via email - ovologics[at]gmail[dot]com